Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 460 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,940 ($5,370) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)