Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Canada and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,700 prices entered by 430 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.685 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,622 (C$6,749) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)