Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,806 prices entered by 710 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.647 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,800 (C$4,329) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (33 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)