Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,780 prices entered by 449 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.694 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 48% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,425 (C$6,372) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)