Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00185 EUR / AMD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,089 (1,129,740Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (34 minutes ago)