Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,780 (CH$1,316,993) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)