Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,790 (CH$1,325,215) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manama costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)