Cost of living comparison between Valparaiso, Chile and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00139 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,015 (CH$2,166,142) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$70,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 75,000 (about 2 hours ago)