Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 508 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 16% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,493 in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)