Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 510 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,577 in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $686 (about 2 hours ago)