Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 636 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 16% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,477 in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (41 minutes ago)