Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,481 in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (29 minutes ago)