Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 915 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09418 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 127% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,374 (Bs 78,297) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)