Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 973 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09294 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 125% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,757 (Bs 72,700) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)