Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,110 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08386 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 100% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,992 (Bs 47,597) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 5,984 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)