Cost of living comparison between Valencia, Venezuela and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 717 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09398 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 116% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,480 (Bs 68,945) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 4 hours ago)