Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,706 (CH$1,297,289) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (39 minutes ago)