Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,991 (CH$1,985,644) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €600,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)