Cost of living comparison between Valdivia, Chile and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00141 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,024 (CH$2,149,449) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.050 (about 1 hour ago)