Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,938 (CH$2,074,546) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (38 minutes ago)