Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.921 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 136% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,191 (CHF 5,637) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)