Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.940 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,480 (CHF 4,767) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (26 minutes ago)