Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.854 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 118% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,148 (CHF 4,855) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $681 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 3 hours ago)