Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 58% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,309 in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (43 minutes ago)