Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00757 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,422 (¥319,841) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £450 (about 1 hour ago)