Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00855 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,105 (¥480,435) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 75,000 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,474 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 3 hours ago)