Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00755 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,375 (¥314,577) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $703,452 (about 1 hour ago)