Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00821 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,003 (¥487,507) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 2 hours ago)