Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00798 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,064 (¥509,311) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $915 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $82 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)