Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,324 ($4,629) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (1 minute ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (29 minutes ago)