Cost of living comparison between Usulutan, El Salvador and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,088 ($4,449) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)