Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 12% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,353 ($2,770) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (44 minutes ago)