Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03801 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,374 (36,134 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (37 minutes ago)