Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04023 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,830 (ARS $45,484) in Ushuaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)