Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05930 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 26% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,099 (ARS $69,115) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)