Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24680 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,490 (10,088TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)