Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12843 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,950 (元15,184) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)