Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13113 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,069 (元15,780) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)