Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04799 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,948 (Mex$ 61,436) in Uruapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)