Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04488 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,789 (Mex$ 39,862) in Uruapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)