Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01625 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,879 (Php115,650) in Urdaneta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)