Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01844 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,079 (Php166,948) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)