Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10247 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 41% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,670 (26,060 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)