Cost of living comparison between Uppsala, Sweden and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10309 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 45% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,528 (43,923 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (37 minutes ago)