Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09723 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 42% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,266 (33,586 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)