Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 358 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09638 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,768 (28,717 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (29 minutes ago)