Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10193 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 41% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,235 (31,737 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)