Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,497 (₩5,653,851) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (36 minutes ago)