Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,818 (₩5,884,199) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)