Cost of living comparison between Ulsan, South Korea and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,512 (₩5,606,200) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)