Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 56% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,064 (₩6,104,408) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)