Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,712 in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 2 hours ago)