Cost of living in Ulm, Germany vs Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,514 in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)