Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,733 in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (37 minutes ago)