Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,608 in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (41 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)