Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,580 in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)