Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 662 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00037 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,326 (6,280,522 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)