Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 670 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00040 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,126 (5,373,684 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)