Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 516 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00036 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,520 (4,243,691 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)