Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 43% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,703 (₨124,065) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)