Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,038 (₩3,582,959) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)