Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,948 (₩2,565,016) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)