Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,987 (₩2,550,608) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)