Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02560 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,904 (74,389 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)