Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02636 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 10% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,792 (67,986 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $555 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 100,000,000,000,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)