Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02661 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,005 (112,914 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 20,330 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)