Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02605 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,341 (51,481 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (37 minutes ago)