Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25507 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,945 (R$ 7,626) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)