Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27445 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,952 (R$ 10,757) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Suva costs 7,000 FJ$ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (39 minutes ago)