Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00834 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,352 (¥281,861) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)