Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 308 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23748 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,730 (R$ 7,286) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (41 minutes ago)