Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 397 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29428 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,537 (R$ 12,020) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (1 minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)