Cost of living comparison between Ubatuba, Brazil and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 312 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29112 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,502 (R$ 12,029) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)