Cost of living comparison between Ubatuba, Brazil and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 315 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26978 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,323 (R$ 12,318) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)