Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00059 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,245 (3,835,333 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (39 minutes ago)