Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.853 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,901 ($3,400) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (35 minutes ago)