Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,842 ($3,343) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)