Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 336 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,064 ($5,380) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (36 minutes ago)