Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,800 ($3,443) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 320 (about 1 hour ago)