Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 450 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,404 (2,751KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)