Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 392 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,516 (2,972KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (about 1 hour ago)