Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,543 (41,302,065 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)