Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04838 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,751 (Mex$ 36,183) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)