Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04478 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,204 (Mex$ 26,881) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (39 minutes ago)