Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08380 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,589 (Bs 30,894) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (42 minutes ago)