Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,326 (Bs 47,283,780) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)