Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09225 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,937 (Bs 42,680) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)