Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09326 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,155 (Bs 44,546) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)