Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09294 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 32% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,121 (Bs 44,344) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)