Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 47% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,781 in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)