Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27063 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 36% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,430 (16,370 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (44 minutes ago)