Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24041 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,469 (10,269 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)