Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00300 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,009 (669,011 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tunis costs 2.500 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (43 minutes ago)