Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00245 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,232 (502,057 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Osaka costs ¥50,000 (about 1 hour ago)