Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,236 (COL$4,144,998) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)