Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 38% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,295 (COL$4,421,260) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)