Cost of living comparison between Tunis, Tunisia and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 754 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40632 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 45% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,787 (4,397 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)