Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 764 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34230 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 53% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €984 (2,875 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)