Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 816 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33176 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 48% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,082 (3,263 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)