Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 811 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40464 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 45% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,722 (4,257 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)