Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 779 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41387 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 44% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,824 (4,407 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (34 minutes ago)