Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,441 (COL$5,023,414) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)