Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 628 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,677 ($3,289) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)