Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 768 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,819 ($5,198) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 2 hours ago)