Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 657 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,334 ($4,847) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)