Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01869 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,187 (Php224,015) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)