Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00767 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,997 (¥390,841) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)