Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,767 (¥469,224) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)