Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00775 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,866 (¥369,937) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)