Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00817 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,049 (¥495,556) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Essen costs €1,980 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Doha costs 4,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.75 (about 1 hour ago)