Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00832 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,345 (¥522,531) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (35 minutes ago)