Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 156% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,693 (10,649,682 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)