Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00052 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 98% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,544 (8,704,665 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)