Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26269 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,583 (S/. 6,027) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (38 minutes ago)