Cost of living comparison between Trujillo, Peru and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27468 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,221 (S/. 8,087) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (about 2 hours ago)