Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27203 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,297 (S/. 8,442) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)