Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 465 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10135 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 87% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,731 (kr 36,811) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,626 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)