Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 319 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10603 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 97% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,530 (kr 42,726) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)