Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 461 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10654 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 96% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,729 (kr 34,997) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)