Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 406 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10299 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 90% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,000 (kr 38,843) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)