Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 415 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11139 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 105% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,672 (kr 59,897) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)