Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 468 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11285 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 110% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,313 (kr 55,945) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (34 minutes ago)