Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 227 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10454 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 94% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,279 (kr 40,930) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)