Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 520 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10681 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 100% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,010 (kr 56,266) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)